Thursday, June 28, 2007

Status Update: No. 4 June

I decided to resurrect this blog since my trip is *only* 54 days away!
It's been ages since I posted anything, but that does not mean I have not been planning.
On the contrary, I have been up to my ears in guidebooks, websites, hints, lists, and maps.
And if you know me at all, you know I am loving every minute of it!
Planning this trip got me through the last two quarters of college, and it will definitely help get me through the next two months.

I have booked my hotel in the Loire Valley for one night. It's the beautiful Hotel L'Adresse a Tours!
I am very excited about this cute little hotel, and about seeing the chateaus as well!
I have also added quite a few things to my to-do list. I know also have Chartres and Saint-Denis listed, which requires some additional train travel, so I may wind up only choosing one. I'll post my proposed itinerary soon, once I figure out if I can make these additions.

For now, I am pretty sane. I am a little worried about going solo, and I have had minor panic attacks, but nothing awful.

Current Worries: Money(Donations Welcome), Packing (How to pack only 1 suitcase? Only 50 lbs?) , Transport (How to get from Plane to Train to Apartment?)

No comments: